Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day..


So this is what awaited me as I walked in the house today...

I'm a lucky and loved girl...

I honestly was not expecting anything for V-Day, my hubby really isn't the type to do flowers, cards, etc., I guess I have to run out early in the morning and get him a special something...

Hope you get to spend it with the ones you love.

So for WLS, things are moving along (slowly, but moving), I have a 2 hour Bariatric Lifestyle - Nutrition class next. This should be fun.

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!

2 comments:

Chris H said...

Very pretty roses! My hubby got me a cute summer dressing gown, but I'm going to wear it with nothing under it tonight! lol

Chris H said...

19/02/2010... Thank you for the supportive comment today chick. I Hope we both can find our way to a better lifestyle... either through bloody willpower or WLS!!!